Here comes Santa PAWS. Here comes Santa PAWS right down Santa PAWS Lane!
I finally had some time to play with some new holiday stamp sets I’ve been collecting once September (and some from previous years). I’m absolutely in love with the Lawn Fawn Happy Howlidays stamp set collaboration for Simon Says Stamp’s Stamptember 2016! The sentiments are absolutely adorable!
Although I didn’t use the dachshund dogs this stamp set features (because I really wanted to use the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Pieces Die Set) I did substitute using The Greeting Farms Lucky Dogs Stamp Set. I picked up this set during the Scrapbook Expo in Ontario in November. Which I must mention was the first time we ever won anything on social media. Thanks Art Impressions for the ticket giveaway on Instagram!!
I stamped, colored, and fussy cut the Santa hat and reindeer ears from one of SSS’ older stamp sets called Christmas Cats. Unfortunately, this stamp set is currently out of stock, but be sure to sign up for the notifications for when it comes back in stock!
I stamped the image using Simon Says Stamp Dye Ink in Black on Canson XL Watercolor Paper and colored the images using my Mijello Mission Gold Watercolors. After I cut them out I used my Memento Tuxedo Black Marker to outline where I cut. This gives the image a finished look instead of having a white outline.
The snowflakes are also from the Lawn Fawn Happy Howlidays set stamped in Versamark Ink.
I’m just absolutely obsessed with this card! Can’t get enough of it! Stay tuned for more holiday cards to come!
Other Products Used:
- Uline Heavy Duty Double-Sided Foam Tape in 1/2″ width, 1/8″ thickness
- Fiskar’s Reinforced 12″ Personal Trimmer
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine (but mine is the black and pink version)
- Sizzix Standard Cutting Pad
- Sizzix Multipurpose Platform
- Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board
- Martha Stewart Embossing Stylus Set
- Scotch ATG
- Uline: 3M 924 Adhesive Transfer Tape – 1⁄4” x 36 yds
- up&up Baby Wipes, Unscented
- Hero Art’s Embossing Heat Gun by Wagner
- Recollections Detail Embossing Powder in Snow
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- EK Success Honey Bee Non-Stick Scissors
Leave a Reply